Monday, November 24, 2014

The Madness - Rays Of The Sun - 2014






Tracklist :


1.Imagine This (written by Naji, I God , I Righteous, Original Blackman, Shyheed)
2.Rain Storms (written by Original Blackman, Mike Diesel)
3.Strickly Madness (written by I God , I Righteous, Shyheed) 
4.Punishment (written by Naji, I God , I Righteous\par)
5.95 Was Live (written by Naji, I God , I Righteous, Original Blackman, Shyheed) 
6.Remedy (written by Naji, I God , I Righteous) 
7.So Many Suckas (written by Naji, I God , I Righteous) 
8.Intergalactic Tactics (writen by I God , I Righteous, Original Blackman) 
9.Sad Songs (written by Naji, I God , I Righteous) 
10.Exposed To The Game (written by Naji)


All tracks produced by Izniz for Izniz Productionz
All tracks recorded at Lorenzo Conte House Of Hits and engineered by Lorenzo Conte
Executive Producer: Izniz Copyright 1995


Limited 50 Signed CD's 
CD's Ship 10th December



Pre-Order is now live - Cop It Here  


Mad Props to Izniz for the Snippets 
Contact : iznizproductionz 





No comments:

Post a Comment